Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hello, and Introductions.

Hello there! Welcome to my blog! 
This blog is a compilation of my thoughts, theories, and basically anything I want to post/ talk about. I will be going by the name of Thinker Timothy, and I will attempt to post as much  as possible. Now, that being said some of what I might post may or may not be controversal, please know that I do try to respect peoples opinions, but I dont always understand them. So if it appears that i am being disrespectful towards an opinion, please know that it's most likely that I simply do not understand it, and that I don't try to appear as disrespectful. Now there's the issue of hate. Whilst I do encourage commenting and constructive criticism, I would rather it if any hate is kept at a minimum, as no one likes to deal with hate, I would hope that you can understand and respect this please and thank you. Also questions are encouraged, please feel free to ask me anything, and I will do my best to answer. 

Now for some information you should know about me.
1. Communication is very difficult for me. And I may misunderstand what you or someone else is talking about. That being said if this occurs I may talk in a way that doesn't make much sense, or I may react innapropriatly. Please know that I do not mean for this to happen, and I try my best to make sure this doesn't happen, but it most likely will happen every now and again. Especially if I am venting about something. 
2. I am very open towards the otherworldly and otherwise magical. I have always been very open towards these things, and i do not understand why others aren't always as open, even if I understand that everyone is different. This being said, no I currently do not neccesarily beleive in a god, or practise any sort of witch craft. Though i will meditate on occasion, and I respect those who do beleive in Gods, and those who practise witchcraft ( which is not satanism, I might add!). And i would ask the same of you. 
3. I currently do in fact, identify as fictionkin. That being said if anyone would like to know who i identify as, I will make a seperate post every once in a while listing all of my kintypes and such at that time. Please know that before I accept any kintype as being something i identify as, I do try to do as much research as I can on the possible kintype. Also, if you are kin, or therian or whatever, or know somebody who is or if you are curious on the matter, feel free to ask me anything about it, and I will do my best to answer. 
4. All I ask for is respect. I will try my best to respect you, and your opinions, but only if you will respect me, and my opinions. I do hope that that is fair.

Alright, I do beleive that is all, again if you have any questions or comments feel free to comment down below, and I will try my best to get to it. Welcome, and I hope you like my blog.

~ Thinker Timothy
P.S.  Apologees for any misspellings or grammar errors, the device I am currently typing with is quite old, and is starting to deteriorate. Making typing somewhat of a difficulty. And I do not have the funds to buy a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment