Thursday, September 17, 2015

Been having some weird shifts lately

Alright so.. Ive been having some weird shifts lately. One is somewhat ok because its to do with one if my kintypes. The other was some kind of phantom shift.

I felt like i should be on all fours, i felt like i should be bigger, and my hands felt way to long and weird. I started making noises reminicent to those of a bear, amd when i looked in a mirror i couldnt help but cock my head to the side as what i saw staring back at me was very weird. I was surprised to see this human creature reflected in the mirror, and not some brown bear. In fact when i tried pictureing myself, i kept seeing myself as a brown bear.

What do you think? Do you think this could be a possible theriotype? One i havent considered yet? Or do you think it was just some phantom shift? Or do you just think im crazy? Let me know in the comments below!

~ Thinker Timothy

You need to wake up. 🐻🐻🐻🐻

No comments:

Post a Comment